We are seeking energetic, highly motivated interns to help drive growth within our organization. We offer a dynamic and collaborative environment and the opportunity for professional growth through hands-on training, mentoring, and continuous business education for our industry-leading dance studio.
About the internship
As a content writer intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that will enhance your research and writing skills.
Writing projects will mainly include: blog posts, website pages, and promotion of those projects
- Work with Managing Editor to create and execute production calendar
- Research and write content for OOS content platform
- Assist in preparing for and facilitating studio events Attend weekly meetings
- Self starter
- Avid writer/writing experience
- Ability to multitask
- Effective time management
- Excellent oral & verbal communication
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Familiar with urban dance culture
- Entry-level experience with a CMS (Wordpress)
- Bonus: Experience in information design
What can On One Studios offer you?
- FREE dance classes
- Flexible hours to accommodate your schedule
- Career Training
- On-the-job experience
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact
- Future opportunities
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Content Writer Application" and follow us on social media @ononestudios!