About the internship
As a videographer intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that will enhance your filming and editing skills. If you are inexperienced, our Lead Video Director can help provide you a basic foundation for Premiere Pro.
Video projects will mainly include: promotional montages, class videos, and concept videos
- Weekly Class Footage(Monday Night Workshop, OOS Daily)
- Assist Lead Visual Director w/ storyboarding, shooting, editing
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Self starter
- Ability to multitask
- Effective time management **
- Excellent oral & verbal communication
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Entry-level experience with Premiere Pro(1+ years is a plus)
- Bonus: Experience with After Effects, Illustrator
What can On One Studios offer you?
- FREE dance classes
- Flexible hours to accommodate your schedule
- Career Training On-the-job experience
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact
- Future opportunities
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Videographer Application" and follow us on social media @ononestudios!