Dance Is Back. Dance safely at our Outdoor Dance Classes today.
Our Outdoor Dance Classes follow strict health and PPE standards set by Santa Clara County. Please bring a mask with you when you take class!
Reserve a Spot Ahead of Time
Select and register for class using the Mindbody widget
When you arrive please check-in at the studio by providing your full name and phone number
Stay Safe and Have Fun!
Please follow all safety guidelines given and have fun!
Outdoor Dance Class FAQ
To ensure everyone's safety:
• Face coverings over mouth and nose are required at all times
• a minimum six-foot distance must be maintained from others
• please regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitizer
• ensure you do not have any of these symptoms:
Fever or Chills (within the last 24 hours)
Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
Congestion or Runny Nose (New or unexplained)
Fatigue (New or unexplained
Muscle or Body Aches (New or Unexplained)
Headache (New or Unexplained)
New loss of taste or smell
Nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting
In addition, please take note of the following class guidelines
• students and mentors must remain in designated dance areas at all times
• keep all your belongings within 1 foot of the designated dance area
• masks are mandatory at all times with exception of drinking water
• be careful of cracks on the floor between cement blocks
• restrooms and water fountains are currently closed.