OUTDOOR DANCE CLASSES
CONTACTLESS REGISTRATION STEPS
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY RULES
To ensure everyone’s safety:
- Face coverings over the mouth and nose are required at all times
- A minimum six-foot distance must be maintained from others
- Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitizer
Ensure you do not have any of these symptoms:
- Fever or Chills (within the last 24 hours)
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Congestion or Runny Nose (New or unexplained)
- Fatigue (New or unexplained
- Muscle or Body Aches (New or Unexplained)
- Headache (New or Unexplained)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting
In addition, please take note of the following class guidelines:
- Students and mentors must remain in designated dance areas at all times
- Keep all your belongings within 1 foot of the designated dance area
- Masks are mandatory at all times with exception of drinking water
- Be careful of cracks on the floor between cement blocks
- Restrooms and water fountains are currently closed
OUTDOOR DANCE CLASS LOCATION
OUTDOOR DANCE CLASS SAFETY
Ready To Take Class?
OUTDOOR DANCE FAQs
What is the capacity of your classes?
Our outdoor classes have a strict 25 person capacity.
Can I purchase a drop-in at the front desk?
What are the age restrictions?
Students between the ages of 13-17 wishing to drop-in must have a parent/guardian fill out and turn in a Teen Waiver Form ahead of time. The form can be turned in either at the front desk or via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org The waiver can be found on this page: https://ononestudios.com/policies/.
Where can I keep my belongings?
To ensure no cross-contamination, we ask that you have your belongings near you on the ground. We provide sanitation wipes for disinfecting your belongings before and after class.