As a Front Desk Ambassador you will be stationed at the front desk at On One Studios where you will be the first point of contact to our customers. You'll also provide support to the day-to-day operations of our studio.
- Manage all customer visits and inquiries
- Assist with administrative tasks as requested by Managers On Duty
- Take messages, answer emails, phone calls
- Create Client Profiles
- Check-in for class, process registration
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain, clean and organize the reception areas, studio equipment and studios as needed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma
- Must be a Bay Area resident and have a reliable transportation
- Must work 6 - 9 hours a week
- A Team-Player
- Kewl :3
What can On One Studios offer you?
Working as an On One Studios Work Exchange grants free admission to all of our classes, events, workshops, and intensives in addition to unlimited personal studio rentals. Being part of our family gives priceless exposure to the On One Studios’ dance community and provides growing opportunities within the dance industry. Some of our staff have become teachers, directors, and leaders in the community.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line "Work Exchange Application" and follow us on social media @ononestudios!