Connect with teachers. Chat with dancers. Dance with OOS TV.
OOS TV is an interactive online dance class experience that brings the studio to you. Each lesson is live-streamed in-studio with professional microphones and cameras. Learn how to dance from home today.
OOS TV Features
Professional Video Experience
Every class is live-streamed from our dance studio using high-quality cameras and mics.
There will be designated time for warm ups, water breaks, and group runs just like any of our traditional classes.
Access From Anywhere
Take classes from the comfort of your home, while on vacation, or wherever life takes you.
Seamless Sign-Up Process
Signing up is safe and secure through Mindbody on our sign-up page.
Follow along and ask questions in real-time as our Mentors guide you through their choreography.
How to Sign Up for Online Dance Classes with OOS TV
Select and register for class using the Mindbody widget
Get A Link
You will receive a unique link to the virtual classroom in your e-mail inbox 60 minutes before class—make sure you have the Zoom app installed
Click on your unique link and enjoy class!
OOS TV Online Dance Class FAQ
Online Dance Classroom Etiquette
To ensure the best class experience for you and other students, please:
• Clear a safe and quiet space for you to attend class.
• Account for class time by entering the virtual classroom a few minutes early to get situated.
• Remain muted unless called upon.
• Limit the number of people in the room with you to reduce distractions for the teacher and other students.
Please refrain from:
• Using virtual backgrounds as they slow the connection and can be distracting to others.
• Overusing the chat feature. The chatbox is reserved for questions and comments related to class material.
• Eating during class time. Please remember this is a dance class that follows normal dance class rules.